Sunday, November 18, 2012

Our First Weekend of Viewings: Constantia Uitsig

Constantia Uitsig was definitely the best meeting we had as Louis, their events coordinator, was on site to show us around. They have two places where you can have the ceremony, one of which is free while the other has a fee. Of course I like the one that is not free but I don't think I am crazy because it is gorgeous! There are two huge tree's and steps coming down leading to the aisle. The only problem is that guests mights bake in the sun, but honestly it is a little inconvenience for such beauty!


I can already picture myself walking down that aisle! Although I would like more flowers.

We then drove down to the River Cafe restaurant. Not only is the restaurant beautiful, with receptions seated outside on the terrace; it is also floral, with plants wrapped around the pillars AND has no venue hire! Seems like a win-win! My only gripe is that my bridesmaid's sister is getting married here in February and I wouldn't want to copy her. But all brides have their own visions for the space so I am sure they will be different enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment